TRAIL RUN Edition 36 - Winter 2020
By completing the digital purchase, a downloadable magazine PDF copy will be sent to your email for your personal use only (not to be shared).
The digital edition is also available for purchase and viewing via Zinio.
So you’re traveling light? Not up for lugging the print flesh and blood edition? Want to maintain that nice collection of PDF reader versions you’ve been collecting since edition #1?
Get your print or digital fingerprints on Edition 36 of Trail Run Mag, featuring:
- Editor's Column
- Event Previews - From Down Under and NZ
- Dream Run - Alpine Challenge
- Trail Crew - Frunchtime Runners
- Trail Porn - It's dirty
- Wise Words - Katie Wright - Doctor and 2019 Big's Backyard Ultra Contender
- NOW'S A GOOD TIME TO BUY - All the good gear
- BOOK CLUB - Relentless - Lisa Tamati
- SHOE REVIEWS - Salomon Sense Ride 3, Hoka Torrent 2
- MAKING OF AN FKT: George Henderson on the Te Araroa
- INNERVIEW: Outback ultrarunner Sarah Foster
- POWER AND THE PASSION: Mountain Immersion - short film fest winner
- PROFILE: Ryan "Ferret" Carr - ultrarunner and shepherd
- PROOF OF LIFE: Sean Purcell lines up for Surf Coast Century after dying on the beach
- LARAPINTA BEFORE THE LOCKDOWN: Jacqui Bell on the Larapinta Trail
- MAD MISSION: Antarctic Hash