WILD 34 EDITION
October - December 1989
Expand your horizons with Australia’s longest-running wilderness adventure magazine. With in-depth features and stunning photographs from some of the world’s greatest adventurers, WILD will keep you up-to-date on all aspects of wilderness pursuits.
- Wilderness Accommodation by Murray Parkinson
- Carnarvon Gorge by Sharyn McIntyre
- Zanskar by Jo Stewart-Barry
- A Week On The Main Range by Philippa Lohmeyer
- Learning To Climb At Mt Cook by Laurence Knight