WILD Edition 173
September - October 2019
Available in Digital Copy only. Digital will be sent to your EMAIL as a downloadable PDF.
By completing the digital purchase, you will receive a PDF version of the magazine that is for your personal use (not to be shared). The digital edition is also available for purchase and viewing via Zinio.
Expand your horizons with Australia’s longest-running wilderness adventure magazine. With in-depth features and stunning photographs from some of the world’s greatest adventurers, WILD will keep you up-to-date on all aspects of wilderness pursuits.
- The Franklin River Special
- Paddling Tasmania's Wildest River
- The Battle that Changed a Nation
- Profile: John Dean, First Franklin Descender
- Hiking in Slovenia
- Climbing in Nass Strait
- Riding the Jordan Bike Trail
- Building NZ's Paparoa Track
- Track Notes: New Caledonia's GR1