WILD 141 EDITION
May - June 2014
Print copy Out of Stock. The Digital version is available for purchase from our Zinio store.
Expand your horizons with Australia’s longest-running wilderness adventure magazine. With in-depth features and stunning photographs from some of the world’s greatest adventurers, WILD will keep you up-to-date on all aspects of wilderness pursuits.
- The Lonely Pilgrim by Warwick Sprawson
- Cross-country Living by Zac Zaharias
- Tarkine Two Ways by Elizabeth Claire Alberts
- Tarkine Two Ways by Jonathan Smith
- Marching On Spion by Ian Trevaskis
- Last Canoe To Warragamba by Tom Kirsop
- Beginner's Guide To Slacklining by Sam Carney