WILD 134 EDITION
March - April 2013
The Digital version is available for purchase from our Zinio store.
Expand your horizons with Australia’s longest-running wilderness adventure magazine. With in-depth features and stunning photographs from some of the world’s greatest adventurers, WILD will keep you up-to-date on all aspects of wilderness pursuits.
- Allie Pepper by Belinda Smith
- Lurujarri Dreaming by Warwick Sprawson
- Just Another Walk In by Paradise Alistair and Bruce Paton
- The Garden Of Eden by Stephen Sexton
- Himalayan Highs by Zac Zaharias
- A Tale Of Two Mountains by Matt Smith