WILD 130 EDITION
July - August 2012
The Digital version is available for purchase from our Zinio store.
Expand your horizons with Australia’s longest-running wilderness adventure magazine. With in-depth features and stunning photographs from some of the world’s greatest adventurers, WILD will keep you up-to-date on all aspects of wilderness pursuits.
- Alby Mangels by Belinda Smith
- Factis Non Verbis by Simon Southern
- Muddy Waters In The Kyrgyzstan Mountains by Ned Trumble
- Saving A Beautiful Australian by Matthew Higgins
- Three Essential Items by Yoav Daniel Bar-Ness