WILD 129 EDITION
May - June 2012
The Digital version is available for purchase from our Zinio store.
Expand your horizons with Australia’s longest-running wilderness adventure magazine. With in-depth features and stunning photographs from some of the world’s greatest adventurers, WILD will keep you up-to-date on all aspects of wilderness pursuits.
- Winged Pursuit by Scott Newton
- Where The Wild Things Aren't by Elspeth Callender
- The Great Walk Of Conondale by Danny McGee
- Getting Back To It All by Ro Privett
- Stages Of The Journey by Peter Kaldor
- Subterranean Sentiments by Tom Aberdeen