WILD 128 EDITION
March - April 2012
The Digital version is available for purchase from our Zinio store.
Expand your horizons with Australia’s longest-running wilderness adventure magazine. With in-depth features and stunning photographs from some of the world’s greatest adventurers, WILD will keep you up-to-date on all aspects of wilderness pursuits.
- Sandy Allen-Craig by Belinda Smith
- From Big Black To Ocean Mother by Grant Dixon
- In Search Of The Source Of The Murray by Alistair Paton
- The Wrong Way, The Right Way by Christina Armstrong
- Reflections Of A Stranded Man by Russell Withers