WILD EDITION 137
September - October 2013
Print copy Out of Stock. The Digital version is available for purchase from our Zinio store.
Expand your horizons with Australia’s longest-running wilderness adventure magazine. With in-depth features and stunning photographs from some of the world’s greatest adventurers, WILD will keep you up-to-date on all aspects of wilderness pursuits.
- Stepping Out With A Four-legged Friend by Michele Kohout
- Winter Wonderland by Elspeth Callender
- River Less Travelled by Ro Privett
- Land Of Light And Silence by Christina Armstrong
- Recall Of The Wild by James Stuart
- Best Places To Raise Adventurous Kids by Carlie Trotter