WILD EDITION 132
November - December 2012
Print copy Out of Stock. Available in Digital Download below. Digital will be sent to you as a downloadable PDF.
By completing the digital purchase, you will receive a PDF version of the magazine for your personal use only (not to be shared).
Expand your horizons with Australia’s longest-running wilderness adventure magazine. With in-depth features and stunning photographs from some of the world’s greatest adventurers, WILD will keep you up-to-date on all aspects of wilderness pursuits.
- Going All The Way And What A Way To Go by Damian Hall
- Murmurs Across Millennia by Suzan Muir
- Identity Crisis On The Teton Crest Trail by Elspeth Callender
- From Rocks To Roads And Everything In Between by Warren Thomas
- One Day Series by Hugh de Kretser