WILD EDITION 131
September - October 2012
Print copy Out of Stock. The Digital version is available for purchase from our Zinio store.
Expand your horizons with Australia’s longest-running wilderness adventure magazine. With in-depth features and stunning photographs from some of the world’s greatest adventurers, WILD will keep you up-to-date on all aspects of wilderness pursuits.
- Simon Yates by Belinda Smith
- The Road Less Travelled by Warwick Sprawson
- In The Middle Of Everywhere by Dave Cauldwell
- Down The Creek Without A Paddle by Peter Beames
- It's A Fine Line Between Pleasure And Pain by Rob Kettels