WILD 177 EDITION
Digital will be sent to your EMAIL as a downloadable PDF.
By completing the digital purchase, you will receive a PDF version of the magazine that is for your personal use (not to be shared). The digital edition is also available for purchase and viewing via Zinio.
Expand your horizons with Australia’s longest-running wilderness adventure magazine. With in-depth features and stunning photographs from some of the world’s greatest adventurers, WILD will keep you up-to-date on all aspects of wilderness pursuits.
- Harwoods Hole, Cradle of NZ Alpine Caving
- Refuge on NT's Katherine River
- Photo Essay: Bylot Island
- Goat Hunting in Italy
- Profile: Tim Macartney-Snape
- Thru-hiking America's Pacific Crest Trail
- Off-track and Solo in NSW's Mugii Murum-ban
- Destination: QLD's Sandstone Wilderness
- Track Notes: NZ's Five Passes