WILD 98 EDITION
October - December 2005
Expand your horizons with Australia’s longest-running wilderness adventure magazine. With in-depth features and stunning photographs from some of the world’s greatest adventurers, WILD will keep you up-to-date on all aspects of wilderness pursuits.
- Wilderness (re)generation by Michele Kohout
- Paddling Mt. Everest by Chris Jones
- The Life And Walks Of Myles Dunphy by Peter Meredith
- Breathing In The Bibbulmun by Elise Batchelor
- Misty Mountains Express by Paul Curtis