WILD 91 EDITION
January - March 2004
Expand your horizons with Australia’s longest-running wilderness adventure magazine. With in-depth features and stunning photographs from some of the world’s greatest adventurers, WILD will keep you up-to-date on all aspects of wilderness pursuits.
- Three Men At The Prom by Geoff Heriot
- The Canyon Explorers by David Noble
- Himalayan Dreams And Summits by Zac Zaharias
- Toughening Up In Tassie by Philippa Jones
- Coasting Through Murramarang And Meroo by Alan Webb