WILD 78 EDITION
October - December 2000
Expand your horizons with Australia’s longest-running wilderness adventure magazine. With in-depth features and stunning photographs from some of the world’s greatest adventurers, WILD will keep you up-to-date on all aspects of wilderness pursuits.
- Getting Dad Up Federation by Doug Johnson
- Footloose In The Himalayan 'Foothills' by Gloria Keil
- Exploring Jim Barrett by Sandy Holmes
- Sirens And Salt Lakes by Greg Pritchard
- Unfinished Business On Mt. Tambo by Chris Baxter