WILD 70 EDITION
October - December 1998
Expand your horizons with Australia’s longest-running wilderness adventure magazine. With in-depth features and stunning photographs from some of the world’s greatest adventurers, WILD will keep you up-to-date on all aspects of wilderness pursuits.
- The Early Days by John Siseman
- Ridges And Rainforest by Michael Manhire
- A Grand Circuit by David Wattchow by David Wattchow
- Adding A Touch Of The Orient To Your Bush Meals by Monica Perrymeant
- Walking Permits by Greg French