WILD 69 EDITION
July - September 1998
Expand your horizons with Australia’s longest-running wilderness adventure magazine. With in-depth features and stunning photographs from some of the world’s greatest adventurers, WILD will keep you up-to-date on all aspects of wilderness pursuits.
- Feathertop And Beyond by Glenn van der Knijff
- The Three Peaks by Andy Macqueen
- Walking A Fine Line by Peter Langtree
- My Waterproof Jacket Leaks! by Roger Caffin
- To Log Or Not To Log by Patrick Moore and Geoff Law