WILD 42 EDITION
October - December 1991
Expand your horizons with Australia’s longest-running wilderness adventure magazine. With in-depth features and stunning photographs from some of the world’s greatest adventurers, WILD will keep you up-to-date on all aspects of wilderness pursuits.
- Trekking In The Karakoram-it's A Must by Judy Parker
- Victoria's Wild Alpine River by Jamie Pittock
- Fire On The Snow by Matthew Higgins
- Why Save Antarctica? by Richard Thwaites
- Walking The Outback by Denis O'Byrne