WILD 35 EDITION
January - March 1990
Expand your horizons with Australia’s longest-running wilderness adventure magazine. With in-depth features and stunning photographs from some of the world’s greatest adventurers, WILD will keep you up-to-date on all aspects of wilderness pursuits.
- Of Shacks, Tracks, and Blackened Trees
- Snow-white Water by Yvonne McLaughlin
- The Great Wind River Meat Thief Mystery by Andrew Barnes
- Tasmania's Wilderness: The Battle Continues by Geoff Law
- Blessing And Revenge by Lincoln Hall