WILD 175 EDITION
March - May 2020
This edition of WILD is available as a Print or Digital copy. Select on the drop-down.
By completing the digital purchase, you will receive a PDF version of the magazine that is for your personal use (not to be shared). The digital edition is also available for purchase and viewing via Zinio.
Expand your horizons with Australia’s longest-running wilderness adventure magazine. With in-depth features and stunning photographs from some of the world’s greatest adventurers, WILD will keep you up-to-date on all aspects of wilderness pursuits.
- Australia's Fires: This Changes Everything
- The Battle for the Southeast Forests
- Ama Dablam: The beautiful Mountain
- Walking the Pilbara
- Rafting Alaska's Tatshenshini
- Escape from Jagungal
- Canyoning in Wanaka
- Epic in the Arrowsmiths
- Track Notes: Victoria's Mt. Speculation