WILD 174 EDITION
December 2019 - February 2020
Digital will be sent to your EMAIL as a downloadable PDF.
By completing the digital purchase, you will receive a PDF version of the magazine that is for your personal use (not to be shared). The digital edition is also available for purchase and viewing via Zinio.
Expand your horizons with Australia’s longest-running wilderness adventure magazine. With in-depth features and stunning photographs from some of the world’s greatest adventurers, WILD will keep you up-to-date on all aspects of wilderness pursuits.
- Wallaman Falls Highlining
- Traversing Greenland's Icecap
- The Battle for the Daintree
- Profile: Time Cope
- Bikepacking the 'Stans
- Paddling Peru's Rio Maranon
- Walking NZ's Toughest Track
- Fraser Island Hiking
- Destination: Mt. Arapiles
- Track Notes: Australia's Biggest Climb