WILD EDITION 140
March - April 2014
The Digital version is available for purchase from our Zinio store.
Expand your horizons with Australia’s longest-running wilderness adventure magazine. With in-depth features and stunning photographs from some of the world’s greatest adventurers, WILD will keep you up-to-date on all aspects of wilderness pursuits.
- Garden Of Eden by Andrew Davison
- Just Deserts by Danielle Curnow-Andreasen
- Sold On Sand by Rae Sheridan
- The Enn-th Degree by Bruce Cameron
- 9 Survival Myths by Kevin Casey
- Beginner's Guide To Training For Trekking by Chase Tucker