WILD 133 EDITION
January - February 2013
The Digital version is available for purchase from our Zinio store.
Expand your horizons with Australia’s longest-running wilderness adventure magazine. With in-depth features and stunning photographs from some of the world’s greatest adventurers, WILD will keep you up-to-date on all aspects of wilderness pursuits.
- Eric Philips by Belinda Smith
- Starting The New Year On Top Of Australia by Michele Kohout
- Ladakhi Life And High Altitude Homestays by Suzanne and James Blogg
- Land Of Everlasting Sand by Dave Cauldwell
- The Rock On Which We Walk by Yoav Daniel Bar-Ness