WILD EDITION 132
November - December 2012
The Digital version is available for purchase from our Zinio store.
Expand your horizons with Australia’s longest-running wilderness adventure magazine. With in-depth features and stunning photographs from some of the world’s greatest adventurers, WILD will keep you up-to-date on all aspects of wilderness pursuits.
- Going All The Way And What A Way To Go by Damian Hall
- Murmurs Across Millennia by Suzan Muir
- Identity Crisis On The Teton Crest Trail by Elspeth Callender
- From Rocks To Roads And Everything In Between by Warren Thomas
- One Day Series by Hugh de Kretser