WILD EDITION 127
January - February 2012
Expand your horizons with Australia’s longest-running wilderness adventure magazine. With in-depth features and stunning photographs from some of the world’s greatest adventurers, WILD will keep you up-to-date on all aspects of wilderness pursuits.
- Steve Bell by Chelsea Eaw
- In The Footsteps Of The Father Of National Parks by Glenn Tempest
- Chinese Whispers On The Overland by Ed Jocelyn
- Across The Land Of The Martu by Rob Kettels
- Riding The Wavy Trail by Dave Cauldwell