WILD Edition 122
March - April 2011
Expand your horizons with Australia’s longest-running wilderness adventure magazine. With in-depth features and stunning photographs from some of the world’s greatest adventurers, WILD will keep you up-to-date on all aspects of wilderness pursuits.
- Portrait Of A Polar Explorer by Chelsea Eaw
- The South Coast Track by Meg McKone
- Taking The Long Way by Christina Armstrong
- The Land Of Blue Sky by Andrew Davison
- South-east Asian Escapes by Catherine Lawson