WILD Edition 107
January - March 2008
Expand your horizons with Australia’s longest-running wilderness adventure magazine. With in-depth features and stunning photographs from some of the world’s greatest adventurers, WILD will keep you up-to-date on all aspects of wilderness pursuits.
- High Plains Drifting by Glenn van der Knijff
- A Holy Circuit Of Tibet's Mt. Kailash by Lyndon Giffard
- The Wildest Country by Martin Hawes
- An Eventful Adventure by Melany Markham, Laurelle Keough, Joel Mackay
- Happy New Year: Paddling The Noosa River by Sally Goullet