TRAIL RUN Edition 38 - Spring 2020
Select Print or Digital on the drop-down
Digital copy will be sent to your EMAIL as a downloadable PDF.
By completing the digital purchase, you will receive a PDF version of the magazine that is for your personal use (not to be shared). The digital edition is also available for purchase and viewing via Zinio.
Trail Run Magazine is Australia and New Zealand’s original and best, grassroots, mud-encrusted, dirty-kneed trail running mag. With no hint of boring bitumen, we are entirely devoted to the dirty art of trail running. If it’s through forest, up mountains, across deserts, wild and adrenaline-pumping, we’ll cover it! Trail Run Mag is for anyone who wants to feel part of a community of people who love running in spectacular terrain. Packed with features, interviews, gear reviews, event previews, trail porn and more, Trail Run Mag will inspire you to live a little more wildly!
Edition 38 features:
- Q&A: Mirna "The Mirnivator" Valerio
- Fighting Fire with Fire: Trail Athlete and Fire fighter Caine Warburton
- Profile: Indigenous Trail Runner Rachael Howard
- Mad Mission: Hajo Spathe's Stewart Island Adventure
- Redemption Run: Patrick Vaughan's Lebanon Mountain Trail FKT
- Keeping It Real: Trail and Ultra Superstar Lucy Bartholomew
- Seven Wonders: Seven Epic NSW Trails in Seven Days
- Running Through My Mid-Life Crisis: Mark Green
- Event previews, shoe reviews, gear reviews and more!