Available for Digital download only. The print copy is sold-out.
Issue no. 28 is fresh, out and proud and packed with climbing goodness.
- Waxing on soloing and friendship and emergency toilet paper substitutes, Simon Bischoff is hilarious and insightful;
- Simon Madden goes climbing in Iran;
- Honnold talks about films and philanthropy;
- Rosie Hohnen & Anna-Veronique L'hoest brilliantly bumble their way up El Cap's Nose;
- Evan Campbell sniffs out sweet Victorian granite blocs;
- Amanda Watts looks at whether you should take beta-alanine;
- Campbell Harrison has his eyes on Tokyo;
- Andrea Hah's surprise fourth trimester;
- Duncan Brown on body positioning;
- Niklas Wiechmann on setting and #gymlyfe, and;
- Michael Meadows tracks the history of Aussies abroad.
By completing the digital purchase, you will receive a PDF version of the magazine for your personal use only (not to be shared).