WILD 16 EDITION
April - June 1985
Expand your horizons with Australia’s longest-running wilderness adventure magazine. With in-depth features and stunning photographs from some of the world’s greatest adventurers, WILD will keep you up-to-date on all aspects of wilderness pursuits.
- Chris Bonington In Australia by Chris Baxter
- Highest New Guinea by Greg Powell
- Canoes On Bathurst Harbour by Steve Mayhew
- The Early Days - Victoria by Harry Stephenson
- The Year We Caught The Bug by Jutta Hosel