WILD 14 EDITION
October - December 1984
Expand your horizons with Australia’s longest-running wilderness adventure magazine. With in-depth features and stunning photographs from some of the world’s greatest adventurers, WILD will keep you up-to-date on all aspects of wilderness pursuits.
- History In The Making by Klaus Hueneke
- Daintree by Gregg Borschmann
- Ski Mountaineering by Glen Nash
- Paddling Their Own by Yvonne McLaughlin
- Summer In The New Zealand Alps by Chris Baxter, Tom Millar and Glenn Tempest