TRAIL RUN Edition 37 - Spring 2020
Secure your copy now of Trail Run Mag Edition 37.
Note: Expected shipping is late October 2020
Trail Run Magazine is Australia and New Zealand’s original and best, grassroots, mud-encrusted, dirty-kneed trail running mag. With no hint of boring bitumen, we are entirely devoted to the dirty art of trail running. If it’s through forest, up mountains, across deserts, wild and adrenaline-pumping, we’ll cover it! Trail Run Mag is for anyone who wants to feel part of a community of people who love running in spectacular terrain. Packed with features, interviews, gear reviews, event previews, trail porn and more, Trail Run Mag will inspire you to live a little more wildly!
Edition 37 features:
- Visually impaired ultra runner Vladmi Virgilio dos Santos sets a world record for running the longest distance without a guide
- David Turnbull's Cost to Lofty FKT
- Q&A with NZ ultra runner Ruth Croft
- Innerview with Tassie trail champion and author Hanny Allston
- Duc Do's indoor COVID-19 iso miler
- How running has helped NZ runner Maree Leith overcome deep trauma
- Western Australia's loopathon, Birdy's Backyard Ultra
- Event previews, shoe reviews, gear reviews and more!